Fri, Dec 31|
Rocky View County
New Year's Eve at Century Downs Casino
Cocktail hour and check-in: 8:30 Act 1: 9:30 Intermission & Dessert Buffet: 10:15 Act 2: 10:45 Champagne toast and firework show: 12:00 p.m. All tickets guarantee VIP seating for our Fireworks show with inside and outside viewing options.
Time & Location
Dec 31, 2021, 8:20 p.m.
Rocky View County, 260 Century Downs Drive, Alberta T4A 0V5, Canada
About The Event
This New Year's Eve bring on the glamour and bling all night long! Ring in the New Year with cocktails, a dessert bar, a burlesque show featuring allstar drag and burlesque artists, champagne toast, and finish the night off with a spectacular fireworks show!
Order of Events
Cocktail hour and check-in: 8:30 Act 1: 9:30 Intermission & Dessert Buffet: 10:15 Act 2: 10:45 Champagne toast and firework show: 12:00 p.m.
All tickets guarantee VIP seating for our Fireworks show with inside and outside viewing options.
We will have a New Year's draw following our Fireworks show, where we will give away $2,022!
- This is an 18+ event
- Century Downs is a part of Alberta's exemption program; all guests are required to provide a Covid-19 Vaccine QR Code, Negative Covid-19 test results completed within 72 hours of entering our facility, or an official medical exemption document. All guests are required to show a government-issued piece of photo I.D. with a matching birthday and name.
$85 per ticket, $640 for a table of 8.
For an additional $50, join us for a spectacular New Year's Eve Menu in our restaurant, handcrafted by our Chef.
- Tomato consommé with a truffle quenelle and vegetable pearls.
- Stuffed Quail with pomegranate molasses, horseradish glaze and a walnut and tangerine relish. Served with roasted mushroom ravioli and a micro green salad drizzled with a tangerine walnut vinaigrette.
- Surf and Turf – 4oz pan seared bacon wrapped Filet Mignon in a Bone marrow au jus. Served with a grilled Lobster tail with a butter sauce, duck fat fries, sous vide egg, locally grown beets, and quilted beet greens.
- Tres Letches; orange-vanilla rum cake layered with cream, topped with three kinds of milk and orange praline.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Done with a raspberry mousseline and smoked espresso ice cream.